Project Management and Supervision
- Assistant Project Manager to process the GLBT Archive of University and local history and activism at Cushing Library. With co-curator, decided standards and methods for processing collection and supervised one student worker.
- Kept statistics in order to track budget and progress of library projects.
- Hired, trained, and supervised student workers who worked in access services.
- Responsible for opening and closing West Campus Library as the sole staff member working on Saturdays.
- Held a high level management position in the programming division at Anime Boston, an annual popular culture convention with more than 20,000 attendees. Supervised three programming staff members. Responsible for creating and running new events. Organized performances with hundreds of participants and thousands of spectators.
- Took professional development workshops relating to supervision, delegation, communication skills, and diversity in the workplace.